[Therion] SVG output gives blank file and compiling error

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Tue Feb 26 10:48:29 CET 2019

Are your files available so that I can see if they work on my machine?

My files are on the link sent in the original email.

http://www.cave-registry.org.uk/svn/WookeyCatchment/SludgePit/

If you have time could you try to compile them, we can then find out if
it is my mistake or maybe a Linux bug

thanks

Andrew