[Therion] Changing text on the legend

Xavier Robert xavier.robert at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Sat Feb 9 01:13:40 CET 2019

Hi Bill,

I had a quick look on you thconfig. The definition of the new custom legend seems OK.
But, in your layout "MainMapNoColor" and "MainMapColorized", you need to add the language definition with the option "language en_US". If you do not add this option, therion seems to not use the en_US by default, and thus your custom legend is not taken in account.

See the thconfig in attachement.

Cheers,

Xav