[Therion] Joining maps with the join command

Benedikt Hallinger beni at hallinger.org
Sat Apr 13 20:00:31 CEST 2019

Hi, you can join scraps but not maps. Scraps are not tied to maps in any way, maps are just „collections“ of scraps. Scraps however are part of a survey.
So what you want is achieved by adding join commands on scraps of subsurveys in your overall index th file allcaves. You can reference those scraps like this: „join scrap1 at cave1 scrapb at cave2“

This should work, but i havet tested it now.