[Therion] Line waterflow: thicker points?

Benedikt Hallinger beni at hallinger.org
Mon Sep 24 23:04:32 CEST 2018

Hello,
i currently try to make the little points in an "intermittent waterflow"
more visible on clay background.

For this i tried to make the points bigger and added to my layout
section:
----------------
layout hvho_basic.layout
   # more irrelevant stuff here...
   symbol-set AUT

   # Thicker lines for water flow in default symbol; note that AUT does
not define l_waterflow_conjectural
   code metapost
     def l_waterflow_conjectural_SKBB (expr Path) =
       %thdrawoptions(dashed withdots scaled (0.9 * optical_zoom) withpen
PenB);
       l_waterflow_permanent_UIS (Path);
       %thdrawoptions();
     enddef;
   endcode

   # more irrelevant stuff here

However, this does yield nothing. I even (see above example) removed the
thdraw commands so it should print a straight line, but it still is
pointy. Whateer i do, i cannot bring this to work.
What am i overlooking here?

With best regards,
Beni