[Therion] Height numbers in square boxes

Bruce Mutton bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sat Sep 22 23:01:30 CEST 2018

Well, this is beyond my expertise, but I have collected together some clues from the code, in the attached file.
Maybe someone else can make something of it.
It seems like the distributed metapost code has boxed label capability built into it, but the overall implementation does not provide a way for it to be used (maybe).
The C code allows for all the 'modes' to be used, except mode = 6 for boxed labels and mode = 8 for filled labels.  So looks like there needs to be changes at that level.

Bruce