[Therion] Height numbers in square boxes

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Thu Sep 20 13:32:53 CEST 2018

Hi Martin -

Now that is an interesting idea!  Most of the symbols used in Missouri are
UIS, so that would serve as the starting point.

Is there any documentation on how to create an entire symbol set?

And my original question is still there ...  How can I create a symbol that
puts a number inside a square box?

--
Bill Gee