[Therion] mark [(Station list)] <type>

Bruce Mutton bruce at tomo.co.nz
Wed Nov 14 11:18:57 CET 2018

The mark [station list] <type> statement allows you to differentiate stations.

For example, I use natural to refer to a speleothem or pointy rock that is a station, and fixed to represent a rock cairn, or artificial insert.  The default ‘temporary’ is for ephemeral stations that cease to exist once the survey has moved on.

In a finished map, I symbol-hide the temporary stations, and show the others.

Bruce