[Therion] Topodroid import

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Mon Nov 12 15:22:03 CET 2018

On 2018-11-12 15:04 +0100, Markus Boldt via Therion wrote:
> Hi Wookey,
> I guess, this "problem" is better lifted to the topodroid-list

I didn't know there was a topodroid list.
I don't see mention of one on:
https://github.com/marcocorvi/topodroid
or
https://sites.google.com/site/speleoapps/home/topodroid

where is it?

(I've been meaning to fix things so that Marco's apps were available
in f-droid, because at the moment they are a pain to get hold of
(those of us avoiding google's tracking have to go to aptoide or
apkpure), and obviously this is a sensible thing to discuss on such a
list)

http://wookware.org/