[Therion] Old version of Windows filer dialog

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Mon Nov 12 04:39:50 CET 2018

One issue reported was that the 'open' dialog in xtherion on Windows
is now older than the 'normal' explorer one, so it doesn't support
some handy things like being able to cut and paste a path.

I'm not sure where the filer dialog comes from, but I guess it's wx?
Perhaps this can't easily be fixed without an update in that library?

If it can be updated it would be appreciated.

http://wookware.org/