[Therion] Nautiz X8

Pavel Herich herich at speleodd.sk
Mon Nov 5 08:10:23 CET 2018

Hi Bruce,
as you write, it´s enough to wipe it barehanded, very fast once or two
times and screen works again, not necessary to dry or clean it
perfectly. I have been using the device in many slovak caves, and I
haven´t found any place, where would be impossible to draw a sketch,
just sometimes I had to protect the screen with whole body like a
serpent twists around the branch. I just wonder how it would be in some
really rainy cave.
Hope I have answered your questions, good luck
Pavel

Dňa 2018-11-04 23:35 Bruce Mutton via Therion napísal(a):