[Therion] Nautiz X8

Bruce Mutton bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sat Nov 3 06:02:04 CET 2018

Thanks for the insights Pavel.
I can see those side buttons are in exactly the wrong place.
I too would be after the Windows version, I understand the Windows ones can run Android, but not vice versa.
So before proceeding I will check PocketTopo speed, stylus and water response.  All our caves are such that devices are constantly wet and muddy while surveying. That the Nautiz display responds badly to water surprizes me, as our Trimble Recons have never responded to water (except once when swimming), and that assumption is the reason I am looking at them.
Regards
Bruce