[Therion] Help With Huge Survey File

Nick Bairstow Nick at pff.uk.com
Wed May 23 18:42:10 CEST 2018

Yes that is an option I was going to try but every xvi would as well as the shots and splays for the smaller amount of centreline data would still have the full large sketch. The huge sketch is one of the problems.
I would have to edit a copy of the full sketch for each new smaller section of centreline data in Pocket Topo which would mean deleting hundreds of sketch lines on each copy using a pda as I don’t think a file run in Pocket Topo on a windows pc can be edited. I think it would be doable but very time consuming and confusing.
I like Andrews option, I will have ago at the coordinates.

Nick