[Therion] Georeferenced PNG export problem

Evaristo Quiroga eqr at ecgracia.com
Mon Mar 26 12:43:39 CEST 2018

Thanks Nikita.

First, I thought about doing it as you say. But I want an image that
only has the survey and the rest is transparent, so putting the grid
complicates my work.

Then I discovered that the "calibrate bitmap" option does all the work.
But it's not working.
We don't need the gridbecause the exported Therion  PDF have a comment
with nine coordinates (thCalibrate) . A  Xtherion tcl command
(mapcal.tcl) do the calculation from the pdf coordinates to the bitmap
coordinates. I am now doing inverse engineering with this file to
understand the equations, to do the calculation manually.

Regards,

Evaristo.