[Therion] Complex model visualization with Aven, Loch, KML and Compass

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Mon Jul 16 23:37:45 CEST 2018

On 2018-07-16 19:20 +0200, Evaristo Quiroga via Therion wrote:
> Aven is a very powerful tool too. I like the easy and intuitive rotation
> controls and Error visualization. I can show/hide Therion surveys. But a
> can't show/hide the "Centerlines".

You can show/hide centrelines. Presumably you mean you can only hide
all or none?  Last year it gained 'hide all but this one' feature, and
just last week it gained 'show/hide each individual survey'.

Does that help? (it certainly helps us)

> All my centerlines have "id" and "title".
> I can't choose a color by survey.

You mean that you want to be able to 'display survey foo in <choose
colour>'? Or display title in colour <choose>? Or something else?

Wookey
--
http://wookware.org/