[Therion] Fwd: [Ct_crei] Stasiun Nol Festival

Xavier Robert xavier.robert at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Tue Jul 10 16:10:26 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I just received an invitation from the Indonesian cavers to participate to a cave mapping festival in Indonesia (10-12/08/2018). I will not be able to go there, but I send you the info if some of you are in the region during that time… The contact info can be found at http://stasiunnolfestival.org

Cheers,

Xavier