[Therion] 3D output file for printing

Philippe Vernant phil.vernant at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 08:08:16 CET 2018

Hi Franck,

I exported a .dxf file, and the guy used it to convert it for printing. If you can get a two tone color printing that would be the best since the printer has to print a support for the cave parts that are not at the lowest altitude (usually most of it and the support is larger than the cave). The best would be to use a material that will be removed (there is something that can be dissolved I think), so you would keep only the 3D print of the cave.

Phil