[Therion] Error morphing scanned extended profiles survey sketches

Vasily Vl. Suhachev v_su at inbox.ru
Sat Jan 6 03:42:03 CET 2018

Hello

I found some trick to fix XVI wrong placement problem

On a dedicated XVI thconfig use such commands

source
   centerline
     fix 62 at stels1.stels 0 0 0
   endcenterline
endsource

Station to fix is should be upper station in current elevation XVI

Please test this workaround... I hope it is working

--
   WBR, Vasily