[Therion] Line artifact on scrap

Bruce Mutton bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sat Dec 1 20:51:56 CET 2018

Þórir

I am not sure what that artefact is, but I often see it as well.  I think it is related to the scrap scaling feature.  I am not concerned about it because it has never had any negative impact on my drawing experience and nor does it appear in outputs.

Ie selecting a line

Then selecting the scrap which contains that line…

But I think it is completely harmless.

In the example file you submitted, I would be concerned about the point density and the size of the file (8800 lines).  And all in one scrap!  Those factors will make it difficult to work with in Therion, especially if you need to string together a number of files like this to map a cave or caves.

Regards

Bruce