[Therion] How to "equate" between two caves

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Mon Apr 30 20:26:56 CEST 2018

Hi Martin -

I thought I *HAD* created a higher level of survey.  That is what the
BigCavernsRanch.th file does ...  It imports surveys from the other projects
by virtue of importing the .th files.  The subsidiary .th files reference the
centerline survey data through input statements.

Right???  Or am I completely missing something?

Maybe I should create a new file "AllMaps.th" which is nothing but an include
of BigCavernsRanch.th???  Would that establish a new top-level survey?

(confused in Kansas...)

--
Bill Gee