[Therion] Area "filled"

Markus Boldt markus.boldt at gmx.net
Thu Sep 14 09:18:57 CEST 2017

Thank you Bruce.

Yes, I`am searching for this code. And in the Sample (the map of Prosiecka cave) from Martin it is used from the drawer named on the map as Juraj Szunyog. Is he on the list? Or where can I get a Copy of the used config-file for that cave or only the related code. Please, I should have it until Friday-night because of making a talk at Saturday.

Markus