[Therion] Therion color by scrap or map

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Sep 13 07:49:53 CEST 2017

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 09:17:41PM -0700, dennis mitchell via Therion wrote:
> Hello I've been looking for info on if we have the ability to set the color
> of scraps or maps. Or am I limited to color map-fg (altitude, scrap, map)

I implemented this a while back and my patch got applied, but Stacho
later disabled the feature - from the commit message it seems he thought
the colours should be defined in a different place to where I'd hooked
them up.

If you're happy to apply patches and rebuild the source, the two commits
you need to undo to make my patch work again are listed here:

https://github.com/therion/therion/issues/80

Cheers,
    Olly