[Therion] Multiple fixes for the same point

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Thu Sep 7 14:46:01 CEST 2017

To average it before (in GPS software) and to add all three as comment?

m.s.

On Sep 07, 2017, at 02:08 PM, Andrew Atkinson via Therion <therion at speleo.sk> wrote:

I'm sure that this has been covered, but I cannot find it anywhere.

I have 3 different gps results for a surface point, all taken with the
same gps but on different days, so rather then picking one I just used
fix on all 3.

However, therion appears to be taking only the last one I enter.
This does not seem to be the right behaviour! Is there a way for Therion
to take all 3 and 'average' them?

thanks in advance

Andrew