[Therion] <symbol-set>s missing from in the Therion Book

Felix Ossig-Bonanno ossigf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 03:10:17 CEST 2017

I have just started learning Therion, and after drawing up my first survey
I got some feedback. The main point was to use local symbols. So I set
about trying to convert my survey to use the NSS standard. Reading the Therion
Book <https://therion.speleo.sk/downloads/thbook.pdf> it seemed like it
wasn't supported, as it is not mentioned on page 51 (along with some other
standards that are actually supported).
Searching some more I found that it was listed in
https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/_media/therion_symbols_20130407_.pdf along
with several other <symbol-set>s not mentioned in the Therion Book. I
wasn't sure if if these should be added, and thought i'd send this to make
ppl aware.

Regards,
Felix