[Therion] How to do better join from scraps in different .th2

Evaristo Quiroga eqr at ecgracia.com
Wed Oct 4 19:50:51 CEST 2017

Hi Graham,

Yes Topodroid export every scrap as an  individual .th2, and the
X-Section too in others individuals .th2.
The .th file is only one for survey (surveying day).
You can do a unique scrap for all the day too. I think you only have to
do a new scrap with galleries under others or scraps too long.

This philosophy it's OK for me if I can do a good manually per-join in
Topodroid or Therion.

Evaristo Quiroga