[Therion] Loch giving strange artifacts

Benedikt Hallinger beni at hallinger.org
Fri Mar 31 22:46:28 CEST 2017

Hello,
sorry for not responding a while, i tried to debug this myself.
Unfortunately i was not able to detect an error in my data. The compile
gives no warning at all and also the pdf map output looks like expected.

Fortunately i was able to reproduce it in a very simple dataset (with
therion 5.3.15 on debian).
Please see the attached archive.

It does even happen when:
- the data is contained in one single centerline only
- the break in the map is commented out
- no map definition is present at all
- all in parallel

Is this a bug with loch?