[Therion] How to add authors of paper drawings, which is being digitized as therion scrap?

Xavier Robert xavier.robert at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Fri Mar 31 22:40:27 CEST 2017

Hi Bruce,

I just checked, and yes, this is working for me.
I send in attachement a complete exemple of what I use with a small and uninteresting cave.

There is only 1 survey with 1 centerline.
	The centerline is defined by: centerline -title « Inca » (I have no author there)
	But I added different team and explo-team names

There is only 1 scrap, that is defined by:
	scrap incaXR1 -projection plan -author 2016 "Xavier Robert" -author 2017 "Test_author Robert » …

As you can see in the *.thconfig, I also tweaked the headers. I didn’t touch anything about scraps’ authors for the header definition. However in the output pdf, I get (in spanish there, see pdf in the zip file) :
Exploración: Jean-Sébastien Moquet, Xavier Robert 2016
Espeleometría: Jean-Sébastien Moquet, Xavier Robert 2016
Cartografía: Test.author Robert, Xavier Robert 2016 – 2017
Club(s): Espeleo Club Andino (ECA), Groupe Spéléologique Vulcain

If I do an export database -o data.sql, I do not find the authors of the drawing in the table (I am not used to work with SQL databases, I may be wrong in my export and/or reading…).

Cheers,

Xav