[Therion] Loch rotation speed

Bruce Mutton bruce at tomo.co.nz
Fri Mar 31 10:34:13 CEST 2017

Now this is getting picky I know.

Does anyone else find that the Loch rotation speed is about an order of
magnitude too fast?

Even on my 11 year old Windows XP machine it was way too fast, and it was
not possible to make it slow enough to usefully display a complex system, if
you were wanting to appreciate it's complexities.  I assume it's the same on
non-Windows systems.

Would it be possible to reset the speed range down by a factor of 10, or 16
or so?

On my current machine, the slowest possible rotation speed is about what I
would like the maximum possible speed to be.