[Therion] How to render very big cave with centerline and LROU only?

Benedikt Hallinger beni at hallinger.org
Sat Mar 18 12:30:16 CET 2017

Hello Martin,
thank you very much, again,

however i cannot reproduce the issue right now. It seems that it vanished
even with my original problematic dataset.
The most probable error source lies in my thconfig file somewhere, and the
second most possible error source is in the dataset itself.
It seems, that i made an error somewhere, maybe some partially data already
included but forgotten to comment out.

Thank you very much for all your help.
If the problem occurs again, i will contact you for a teamviewer session
(maybe i can also beg permission to share the dataset then - sorry that this
is an issue, but our Katasterwart is a little tight on such things).

With best regards!