[Therion] Trying to understand relation between select/unselect and export

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Fri Mar 3 13:26:39 CET 2017

You are right, Rodrigo, "unselect" doesn't work in any way.

Martin

On Mar 03, 2017, at 12:59 PM, Rodrigo Severo via Therion <therion at speleo.sk> wrote:

I do not think this is a bug.
The way i understand (and use) is that with select/unselect you can define the data to export for one particular run of the compiler.
So you can say "export all of this map, but exclude xyz".

I understand your idea but can you present an working example of unselect actually unselecting a map?

After Bruce called my attention to the fact that this issue has being dicussed before, I couldn't find an example of unselect making any difference in the final result.

Rodrigo

However, it would definitely be more comfortable to have it like discussed in this thread below.