[Therion] Bug of symbol for point passage-height in legend?

Torsten Schnitter torsten.schnitter at netcologne.de
Mon Jul 31 17:11:28 CEST 2017

Hi

Does nobody have any solution for this problem?
Or I'm the only one having this problem?

For clarification I added two pictures:
- waterdepth-normal is with "scale 1 500" and without changing base-scale
- waterdepth-wrong is with "scale 1 500" and "base-scale 1 1500"

Btw:
The number itself is also to big after changing base-scale.
It doesn't fit into the frame anymore.

regards,
Torsten