[Therion] CaveView a 3D web viewer

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Thu Jul 27 20:38:37 CEST 2017

Hi Wookey

Two comments ...

First, you are right.  There is a file called CV.js.  However, it has only six
lines.  There is one "import" and five "export" statements.  Somehow I doubt
that it is really CaveView.js.

Second, the sample index.html file specifically calls out for CaveView.js.  I
looked at the page source for the online "full UI" demo and see that it also
calls for CaveView.js.

I modified the sample index.html file to use the name of one of my .lox files.
It loads without error in Firefox, but does not display any sort of window or
menu.  All it shows is the line across the bottom telling what the mouse
gestures do.

Does anyone know the author of this program?  Maybe they have some additional
suggestions.

Bill Gee

--
Bill Gee