[Therion] Entrance for cave list

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Mon Jan 9 17:05:02 CET 2017

I said in the original email that station 0 "" entrance
Worked but
Entrance 0 did not, one in centerline and one in survey, respectively.
Answers keep been given for station 0 "" entrance which is confusing to the
thread as it is entrance 0 that does not work. Now you say centerline 0,
which I assume is just a typo.

Andrew