[Therion] Entrance for cave list

Pavel Herich herich at speleodd.sk
Mon Jan 9 15:27:41 CET 2017

Definition of entrance has to be inside centerline.
Then "export cave-list -location on -o cave.html" gives you coordinates
and lenght and depth of your surveys compiled, conected with defined
entrances. If you have a index.th, which connects all your caves (every
cave has to be at least in one or more surveys; and more surveys
connected under one general cave survey), then you have list of all
caves with one or more defined entrances.
Pavel

Dňa 2017-01-09 15:14 Andrew Atkinson via Therion napísal(a):