[Therion] xtherion: "Edit line" contextual menu for line points doesn't work

Rodrigo Severo rodrigo at fabricadeideias.com
Fri Feb 24 03:27:17 CET 2017

> I am unable to duplicate this problem. Therion version 5.3.16 compiled
> from source, running on 64-bit Fedora 25.

Just to understand, all options of the "Edit line" contextual menu for a
line point worked just the same as if you called these same options from
the button menu on the right panel?

   - Insert point
   - Delete point
   - Split line
   - Trace line
   - Convert to curve
   - Simplify

Is that it?

Rodrigo

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 10:32:15 PM CST Rodrigo Severo via Therion