[Therion] Aven colour by loop error

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Feb 22 23:20:38 CET 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 09:34:03PM +0000, Footleg via Therion wrote:
> Therion strips most of the data apart from staions and legs out of 3D files
> it generates. Colour by error and by date are not possible because that
> information is not in the 3D files generated from a Therion project.
> Entrances are lost too. One of the reasons I plan to add Therion to Survex
> conversion into my cave converter program (when time permits).

Therion-generated .3d files now[*] contain date and coordinate system
information, thanks to a patch from Vlad:

https://github.com/therion/therion/commit/43e6630e3109196d2c251f05e52c2663496419d9

[*] This isn't in a released version of therion yet, but I'm guessing
there's likely to be a new release soon as it's been years since 5.3.16
and a lot of useful stuff has been merged recently.

Cheers,
    Olly