[Therion] Scale dependant error when using area fills

Bruce Mutton bruce at tomo.co.nz
Tue Feb 14 09:08:54 CET 2017

Tom

This sounds familiar.  The following forum thread lead to a bug discovery in 5.2.13 in around 2009.

https://www.mail-archive.com/therion@speleo.sk/msg02664.html

But I assume that is not what is going on in this case.

There are some other threads that might hold clues, but I don’t have any helpful suggestions sorry.

https://www.mail-archive.com/therion@speleo.sk/msg02506.html

Bruce