[Therion] Line Hauling Track

Markus Boldt markus.boldt at gmx.net
Sat Dec 30 14:43:52 CET 2017

Hi Torsten,

If I do so as you and Henry describe I get the error: unknown option -- text de "Geländer" "Transportbahn". Because of the german sign, I have tried it with all in english:

Language en

Text en “handrail” “Transportbahn” or text en “line handrail” “Transportbahn” or text en “line handrail” “line Transportbahn”. Nothing works.

And I don`t find the subdir thlang in my installation. So I have renewed it but ther e is still no subdir thlang.

Sometimes Therion is exasperating L.

Regards

Markus

PS. Is it possible to send the “Cave” to you directly? Then it works probably and the conversation is in german J Then need you email.