[Therion] Development 5.4.1+4369eea inverts and recolours altitude legend

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Thu Dec 14 20:37:08 CET 2017

Great, thanks for testing it. If it works, then no need for that sample.

S.

On Dec 14, 2017 6:12 PM, "Bruce Mutton via Therion" <therion at speleo.sk>
wrote:

Hi Stacho

Therion-setup-dev-e7e9d34 has fixed both problems.  I have double checked,
and if 4369eea is reinstalled the ‘out of order’ colours reappear.

Do you still want a sample for future reference?

Bruce