[Therion] How to move a line in xtherion

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Mon Dec 4 13:02:15 CET 2017

You may use top most menu (File commands) to select objects or scraps.

m.s.

On Dec 04, 2017, at 11:19 AM, Stacho Mudrak via Therion <therion at speleo.sk> wrote:

https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/tips#moving_lines_and_scraps_within_drawing_area

Feel free to modify it.

S.

On 4 December 2017 at 10:52, Benedikt Hallinger via Therion <therion at speleo.sk> wrote:
It would be very good if one could add this to the wiki and/or book :)

Am 2017-12-04 0:00, schrieb Bruce Mutton via Therion:
Very cool.

If I might expand on the instructions, as I almost did not figure out the easy way.

        * Create or select a point (or line point) that defines the start of the movement vector.  Click ‘shift from’.
        * Create or select a point that defines the end (destination) of the movement vector.  Click ‘shift to’.
        * If you did that in the wrong order, click ‘Swap’ to swap the vector coordinates.
        * Select the object (point or line) that you want to move.  Click ‘Shift object’.
        * Repeat step 4 until you have moved all the objects that you wish to move.

(for version 5.4.1 + ce29e7b)

Bruce

FROM: Therion [mailto:therion-bounces at speleo.sk] ON BEHALF OF Stacho Mudrak via Therion
SENT: Sunday, 3 December 2017 11:04 PM
TO: List for Therion users <therion at speleo.sk>
CC: Stacho Mudrak <lists at group-s.sk>
SUBJECT: Re: [Therion] How to move a line in xtherion

Hello, ​I have just posted a commit, that enables movement of selected object in xtherion (line or area) according to specified vector.

It is not interactive (too much work), but you can select or enter 2 points of vector and move entire line or scrap just by one click. Controls for this feature are at the end of objects toolbar.

S.