[Therion] Doubled legend

Bruce Mutton bruce at tomo.co.nz
Wed Aug 16 11:42:51 CEST 2017

Ah ha!

That looks easy.  Thanks for sorting that out for me.

Now the only question I have is how to do something like;

input a-standard-tex-module.txt

inside of the code tex-map block?

I have come up with a long and more complicated (but more useful) custom the\legendcontent, and furthermore, it is always undergoing incremental improvement.

To replicate this in every independent map layout is not really a workable solution, but at the moment it is the only way I can think of.

Bruce