[Therion] Joining scraps and PDF layouts

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Tue Aug 15 15:32:17 CEST 2017

This is a very interesting work-around!  I had not thought of trying it this
way.

There is still a problem:  If the water extends over many scraps, such as with
a river in the cave, then this is not practical.

I get my water areas to join by fiddling with the lines in adjoining scraps.
It can get pretty close though it is never perfect.  I think the ultimate
solution is to have some sort of "join" directive for areas.

--
Bill Gee

BOINC Statistics