[Therion] mud!

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 14:43:59 CEST 2017

I designed a UK symbol set for just this purpose. You can pull a copy from
the British Caving Association registry where I (and many other UK cavers)
publish and share our data. See the gb_layout.thc file in the Wookey
Catchment repo:

http://www.cave-registry.org.uk/svn/WookeyCatchment/

My project in that catchment is Swildons. So if you want to see how I
include it in a Therion project just download the data set and process the
thconfig-swildons_ent Therion project file in the Swildons folder.

Footleg