[Therion] Joining scraps and PDF layouts

Steven Tucker sjtucker135 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 18:28:31 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am busy completing a survey of a cave and I am running into two problems
with the final PDF

First problem.
There are water areas that cross over two scraps and the water is coloured
blue. In the PDF file, the line where the two scraps join show a thin white
line. The kml and loch files don't show any split between the joint scraps.
Any idea how to fix this?

Second problem.
I would like to display the cave name, scalebar etc in one area of the PDF
and have my legend in a seperate area of the PDF, but I can't figure out
how to do this.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Steven