[Therion] Disconnected centrelines - Extended Elevation Control

Bruce Mutton bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sat Apr 8 10:46:42 CEST 2017

I had thought of it, and decided that it would compromise the integrity of
the dataset, the other outputs, because there is no passage or sight-line
between the two.

However I think it would work, and might be acceptable .in the middle of the
next mind bending elevation just now, so will try it later on and report
back eventually.

Another option might be to define a separate map, and then insert one pdf
into the other as a map-image.

Both options feel a little bit like hacks.

Bruce