[Therion] New version of Therion 5.4.0 available

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Thu Apr 6 13:53:57 CEST 2017

On 2017-04-05 21:29 +0100, Olly Betts via Therion wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 05, 2017 at 10:20:55PM +0200, Benedikt Hallinger via Therion wrote:
> > Can't wait to see it in debian testing :)
>
> Debian testing is currently frozen in preparation for the next release,
> but it should appear in Debian experimental soon.

Ol has uploaded this already, so it's built on all release
architectures and available now:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=therion&suite=experimental
https://packages.qa.debian.org/t/therion.html

As always, feedback welcome.

Just to be clear, that upload is to Debian experimental because Debian
is frozen for the imminent stable release. It will be 5.3.16-10 (which
does actually include some of the changes in 5.4) in that stable
release. As soon as the release is done we'll move therion 5.4 into
unstable.

Wookey
--
http://wookware.org/