[Therion] Additional morphing points (type "extra") explained

Benedikt Hallinger beni at hallinger.org
Fri Nov 18 15:34:23 CET 2016

Thank you very much!

The extra point then just basicly just indicates "this *known* point is xx
meters away from point y"; as is the (implicit) same for the LRUD data.
In other words, the LRUD data generates implicitely such points if present.

Just to clarify (and for the archive):
To correct an arbitary wall between two long survey legs, i would place two
extra points at the middle of the leg at the position where i have drawn my
wall signature. Then i would enter the "-from" info and the respective -dist
to that point.

I just tested this and it works like desired, however it involves a little
fiddling.

Thanks again for clarifying this!