[Therion] Therion on Mac El Capitan

Philippe Vernant phil.vernant at gmail.com
Sat May 28 23:39:02 CEST 2016

Thanks Xav !

Now it is working, except when I compile, I get the message :

! ! Unable to read mpx file.
l.6483 ...(-243.46,-8.39),(-242.762,-7.82209),btex
                                                   \thwallaltitude \thfb\cha...
The two files given above are one of your source files
and an auxiliary file I need to read to find out what your
btex..etex blocks mean. If you don't know why I had trouble,
try running it manually through MPtoTeX, TeX, and DVItoMP
.
.
.
therion: error -- metapost exit code -- 768”

Most likely a MacTex issue, any idea ?

Thanks,
Phil