[Therion] scrap-drawn maps to small by factor 2

Xavier Robert xavier.robert at ujf-grenoble.fr
Sat May 28 17:50:20 CEST 2016

Hi Christian,

I had a quick look on your files.

First, open you th2 file : you have drawn the walls, but you do not have makes any stations. I think that the mistake comes from that. Maybe I am wrong, but if i have good understood the way Therion is working, for each scrap, you need to plot the stations (using the point "station", and having the option -name 5 at testmine_03.testmine for instance). This the way to clip the drawing to the survey.

An other comment : in your *.th files, you define both
date 2016.05.16
and then
declination -2 degrees
If I good understood, the « date » option gives the date of the survey, not the date of the drawing (for that, you have to add it in each scrap of the *th2 files). This date is used to correct from the declination.
In consequence, you do not have to add the declination -2 degrees after the date option if you have set it well ;-)

Cheers,

Xavier