[Therion] export more than one map?

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Tue May 10 22:02:53 CEST 2016

Henry, Christian also,

> Still don't totally get the use of multiple layouts in a single export
statement.  Surely if you are using plan and elevation they would be
different "maps".   (or am I just being think?  Wouldn't be the first time).

You can 'input' many layouts in one export and each layout can 'input' many
layouts.

See the examples in

http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/bds#order_of_layout_functions_called

And this one shows some layout templates I came up with ages ago
http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/templates

I think I have refined the ones I use these days.  Perhaps I should finish
and update the page one day.

And yes, the plan and elevation are different maps.  Therion will never mix
up projection specific information, that is why you can reference and mix up
many differing projection selects, map definitions and exports in one
th-config file, and Therion will behave well and only include the relevant
information in each exported output.