[Therion] Survex Terrain model problem

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Mar 25 09:36:54 CET 2016

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 04:30:54PM +0200, Владимир Георгиев wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 3:50 PM, Olly Betts <olly at survex.com> wrote:
> > It should be fairly easy to update - just call img_open_write_cs()
> > instead of img_open_write() and pass in the PROJ4 projection string for
> > the output coordinate system as an extra parameter.
>
> I didn't understand that part. What would be easy to update?

Therion's code should be fairly easy to update.

> Those two functions are part of the Survex source (img.c) from what I see.

Yes.  The second (relatively new) function needs to be used if you want
to specify the coordinate system, but therion probably uses the first
one (which has existed for a very long time).

So it's a matter of changing which function is called by therion, and
passing in the PROJ4 string describing the coordinate system to it.
Therion also uses PROJ4 so the appropriate string should be available.

Cheers,
    Olly